Thursday, August 17, 2006

Save the Date!

I've been procrastinating. :( With just two weeks still my final exam and still having to do 3 assignments, what do I do? Make my Save the dates! I have priorities. Yeah, right! Shaun wants to finalize them in Photoshop but this is what I did in Powerpoint and converted them to .JPG. I'll be putting my order in tomorrow as I just found out we're having a reunion in September on Shaun's side in Chatham and this is the perfect time to give them the Save the Dates. We get to save on postage. I was going to wait until our engagement pictures in October but I just want to get these done and out of the way. I'll be ordering the STD postcards via Vistaprint (US - save on shipping). There is a special right now where you get 100 standard postcards for free and just pay for shipping.

The Front:


The Back:

No comments: