Friday, August 11, 2006

Okay since I've been promising to post pictures, this will be the pictures post day to catch up!

The Necklace

This is what I made to wear for Tracy & Anthony's wedding last weekend. I'm going to Katherine & Josh's next weekend and I'll be wearing it again. Fresh water pearls handwrapped and linked together with sterling silver wire and toggle.



The Brooch

It's very pretty and very heavy in person... I'll have to check with my make up/ hair person to see if it may be too heavy.



West-end Weddingbellers Get together

Last night, I had the opportunity to meet up with some fellow brides at Failte. We shared some great stories and had a lovely evening together. From left to right, Kristy, Kathy, Jennifer, me and Sultana. Thanks again for a grat time!

No comments: