Friday, July 21, 2006

I tried to start blogging before but here it goes again... I read blogs everyday so why shouldn't I have my own?? Embarassingly, its been about 2 and 1/2 years since my last attempt. I hope this time it will stick!

There's so much going on with my life right now... I'm getting married next year (yay!), have to finance wedding and reduce debt (boo!), could potentially lose my job in the reorg of my company (f*^#!), and excitingly, thinking of starting my own business - jewelry-making. This would be something part-time but is not only enjoyable but hey, I could make some money out of it!

I started making jewelry last year and started with Christmas gifts. They were a hit and I'm in the midst of making my own bridal jewelry and bridesmaids jewelry. The line between wedding and jewelry is blurred...
I'll be blogging on my life (hopefully regulary), probably focusing on the wedding (as it consumes my life) and my potential jewelry making venture.

No comments: