Monday, January 15, 2007

No free honeymoon! :(

The perfectcouple.ca contest ended yesterday and we didn't win. We didn't even make it to the top three couples. I guess we're not that perfect after all. Lol.

Oh well, in a way, I'm glad we didn't win. They never announced the destination and Shaun and I really wanted to go to Negril, Jamaica. I saved my points to fly us there business class too and likely, the free trip would have been economy/coach. Not that that's bad just not what we wanted for our honeymoon. I'm also such a foodie that if we got a trip to Cuba or something, I would have starved and been grumpy. Anyway, congrats to the winning couple and thanks to everyone who voted for us.

I'm just glad that's over with! I like to know things and planning can now continue. My bridesmaids are planning a shower for me early March and the theme is Honeymoon so hopefully we'll have some gifts off the honeymoon registry.

No comments: