Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year Everyone!

I took a Christmas/New Year's break from blogging but I'm now back...


What did I do during the break?
  • I got my eyes lasered! Yes, I now have perfect vision in my right eye and close to perfect vision in my left
  • I started knitting a new tank top (I just finished Shaun's scarf and that took me 3 years!) - let's see when I can get that done
  • Ate and drank wayyy to much (let's say yesterday was big time recovery day).
What do I have to get done this month?
  • Get my hair cut and coloured
  • Have my bridal hair and makeup tria on the 20th
  • Start a new HR course (HR planning and development)
  • Start a new running clinic - doing the Marathon clinic but not running a marathon - got three races planned before the wedding!
  • Do some recruiting - the second round of busy season is starting. :( Hopefully, not as much travelling as the fall.
  • Do more wedding planning! Only five and a half months away!

No comments: