skip to main | skip to sidebar

Lisa's Blog

The updates of my life and the quirks that come along with it! Adventures in traveling, crafting, etc...

Friday, July 18, 2008

I Heart New York

I'm off for a whirlwind weekend in NYC. Shaun's already there for work and I'm joining him for the weekend. A very short weekend with a flight back Sunday afternoon. Hearing its HOT there... but nothing beats spending time in NYC.
Posted by Lisa K at 10:51 AM
Labels: travel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Twitter Updates: Lisa...

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    • Going Domestic
      Things I Liked About Living in Thailand, Part 2
      15 years ago
    • Bakerella
    • Celebrity Baby Blog – People.com
    • ljcfyi
    • The Martha Blog
    • Lainey Gossip
    • not martha

    Links

    • Shaun's website: Keen Ink & Image
    • Smart Canucks - freebies, deals, coupons...
    • Trip Advisor

    Blog Archive

    • ►  2009 (13)
      • ►  September (1)
      • ►  August (1)
      • ►  May (1)
      • ►  April (4)
      • ►  March (6)
    • ▼  2008 (10)
      • ►  September (1)
      • ►  August (1)
      • ▼  July (2)
        • I Heart New York
        • 20 Minute Challenge @ The Running Room
      • ►  June (2)
      • ►  May (4)
    • ►  2007 (19)
      • ►  June (1)
      • ►  May (2)
      • ►  April (3)
      • ►  March (4)
      • ►  February (4)
      • ►  January (5)
    • ►  2006 (33)
      • ►  December (4)
      • ►  November (5)
      • ►  October (6)
      • ►  September (2)
      • ►  August (10)
      • ►  July (6)
    • ►  2004 (1)
      • ►  February (1)

    About Me

    My photo
    View my complete profile
     
    Search & Win